Hi To Everyone

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaser f3

Hi,

GLN skeet shooter and sometimes sporting .shooter. Sporting normally starting in october through to feb/march time, when my desire to shoot skeet raises it's ugly head again and the competiton season start's again, with my son (Louis) acting as my weekend organiser dragging me around the U.K from premier inn's to various b&b's (it's already started )

CHEERS ANDRE

Welcome aboard Andre - good to have you here - there is a forum devoted to Skeet (and sadly under used), so it's great to have another member of the Skeet fraternity here.

Any questions - please let me know.

Welcome to the site Andre!

No doubt bump into you & Louis on the circuit this year again or at DSG.

You can set a profile picture by clicking on the blank picture above :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Hello Andre how are you , have you been over dartford , i have herd they have sorted out the sporting lay out

Hi Andre - good to see you on here, maybe see you at Dartford again soon.

Bob & Wendy

Hello Andre how are you , have you been over dartford , i have herd they have sorted out the sporting lay out
The sporting layout has had all but two stand's removed from the pathway as before, and new path's have been cut into the wood's top left , so your shooting mostly in the tree's . seem's a lot more natural (well for us skeet shooter's ) . Everybody say's it's a great improvment . Shot it with Jamie Brightman just after Xmas he said he would expect a winning score (if it was a comp) of mid 90's (well that leaves me out) hope this help'sANDRE

Back