Hi!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scuta

Hi everyone, Just been given the heads up about this place by a mate on another forum - looks good, so I thought I'd stick my toe in the water.Have been shooting for about 10 years and am based in God's county of Essex(!) I love to shoot - particularly ESP - and would go every day if given the opportunity (Work, Wife and Children seem to get in the way)Am happy to travel to shoot...........I look forward to much shooting blah and fluffy rabbits and sharing my worthless opinion to anyone who is foolish enough to listen!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Scuta

Welcome abord Scuta - enjoy your stay on ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Hi Scuta.Welcome. Who are you because you have not filled in your profile details??

Welcome Scuta! Yeah at least Essex have a committee! Maybe Bucks will ahve one again soon? /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

Maybe they should contact Kent - rumour has it they've all just resigned!!

If the wife's asking then............no!!!!! ;-)Hi mate, how's it all going?

Not bad just wish I was hitting a few more /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
dab said:

Not bad just wish I was hitting a few more /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif What only 96/100!!??? /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back