Holy War

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VicW

[SIZE=13.5pt]An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini, Italy, went to the local church for confession.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, The man[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]said: "Father ... During World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our neighbourhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The priest replied: "That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]"There is more to tell, Father... She started to repay me with sexual favours.  This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays.'[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]The priest said, "That was a long time ago and by doing what you did,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]you placed the two of you in great danger, but two people under those[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind. I do have one more question."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]"And what is that?" asked the priest.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.5pt]"Should I tell her the war is over?"[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back