Horne 3 Jan cancelled

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

I thought I had already put this on but for those interested Horne cancelled tomorrow.

That car park was a bit of a game two weeks ago. I imagine it's a huge bowl of brown porridge now. I went for a walk across fields today and was very happy not to sink or end up on my back.

if I'm daft enough to venture out tmrw it will be Valley View.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horne was to be at Church Farm, so may not be due to churned-up, parking.

Mind you, I know what Will is on about...never seen so many cars at Horne, tripple parked!

Might actually be brave enough to say "hi" next time, Mr Hewland :)

Court farm is the bad one in this weather. Muddy field with only a small area of plastic flooring to help. Plus outside is only a narrow lane. At least at Gatton there is a big road parking facility. So glad I'm not out today, it's hideous.

Court farm is the bad one in this weather. Muddy field with only a small area of plastic flooring to help. Plus outside is only a narrow lane. At least at Gatton there is a big road parking facility. So glad I'm not out today, it's hideous.
There wasn't really anything on local to me either Will.

Yesterday did briefly think about going to Podimore but I had a few extra beers at the football instead and have stayed in the dry for most of the day.

Latest posts

Back