How lucky is this

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your post justt said I had an accident on Friday. The rest of the post was missing.

I heard of the accident and where it was from a person held up on the way to work.

Bloody nasty junction . I've had a few people go to pull out in front of me. And there's regular accidents.   The junction is on a bend on the A6.  you have to do a hill start to get out while trying to look round all the street furniture and clutter in both directions. 

Funnily enough we said it's sbout time they put a roundabout or traffic lights at the junction. 

Good that nobody was hurt. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no charges made against me.......breath test clean....all paper work in order not useing the phone .......just a sh*t junction with the sun in my eyes and a lot of traffic.

The insurance company paid me out in the same day for the van £1000 more than it was worth ......!

Just seen the link. What the picture doesn't show are the Traffic Islands in the middle  of the road just out of view.

Bloody stupid place to put them imo.

Just seen the link. What the picture doesn't show are the Traffic Islands in the middle  of the road just out of view.

Bloody stupid place to put them imo.
Silly thing is I know it's a sh*t junction but i used it because there is less traffic on the road there in a morning...............i have now changed my route and think bike more !

which junction.

ps

glad you were both ok

oh, coming out of Dawson lane turning right ?

that's a bitch, fatal bike accident there about ten years ago 8am ish I saw the aftermath as I had a business meeting at Shaw hill

yep having a few malts in me caravan, were at bowness. In fisher country ?

cheers pal. Back Monday. Were away with tony N and his Mrs. We missed shooting today so got withdrawl at the moment but take away pizza filled a gap ?

Just to make you feel better. Did degla OT comp today and had a practice round. Good targets and conditions.

Oh, sorry forgot  you hedge monkeys wouldn't understand. 

One of my fav pub crawls in my youf was Bowness.  

Royal oak.. Ship inn. Stags head and the Hole in the wall. 

:angel: in your youth ..................you remember that far back !

hole in wall know it wel. We know every pub and restaurant in bownes we had had boats here for ten years. Don't do pubs now though prefer to slob in caravan. Hic

Latest posts

Back