ips does keswick

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's the view from caravan site. ?

In a Galaxy far far away!!!

SW-Clip-1-original1.png

Keep your head down. 

Last edited by a moderator:
done that, had a 28' four berth sports cruiser, 5L V8 marina berthed on Windermere for nine years. ?

yes we got here at about 15-00 its been lovely and still is BUT its the lakes and forecast is not favourable for the weekend. Still we have a good pet shop and a good country clothing / gunshop to visit tomorrow plus pizza, Chinese and indian takeaways etc so all is good in the ips camp.

ps

eze has had a good swim in the lake she loves the water.

WP_20170518_15_57_56_Pro.jpg

great stuff enjoy hope the weather holds for you ... didn't know there was a country clothing/gunshop there missed that one perhaps look out for it and drop in next time we're up there had thought of it later in the year.... catch with you all soon 

Its a bit weird its called Lakeland toys BUT upstairs is a vast selection of army surplus, country clothing (well more cammo and rough shooting stuff) boots, hundreds of knives and stuff and air rifles, no shotgun just air rifles. A really good shop but I suspect few know its there.

We're off in the motorhome on Monday for the week.  Two guns, two dogs and fishing rods, heading up to the Midlands where the clay grounds are more plentiful.  I foresee visits to Kibworth, Sporting Targets and Northampton in my near future.

Just noticed this

So, Ian, did you see any of the X-wing fighters?

I commend you on the inclusion of the respectful photo of that saint-like woman.  I can't even imagine what it would require to contend with a caravan atmosphere augmented with wet Ian, wet dog, cigars, and booze.  Absolutely saintly no question at all!

thanks Charlie ....... I think ?

no didn't see them BUT the RAF fly very very low over the lake, its one of there training routes ?

Latest posts

Back