ips does sad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

my very very nice whisky from welsh land given to me by my good friend Mr short legs is somewhat depleted ?

WP_20170928_21_04_14_Pro.jpg

Bloody hell youv'e given that a good go mate fair play glad your enjoying it :drinks:   BUT thought you were just having it on special occasions  :laugh:

I HAVE had it on special occasions...opened after partridge day three weeks ago (like a said i would) reopened second partridge day last sat.....then some other not special days ?

its very very good indeed 46% of pure pleasure ?

Well the distillery is only 20 mins from home and I have to pass it on my route up north so if you want another bottle let me know and I'll pick one up for you or if you want one sooner they do mail order  :thumbsup:

Well the distillery is only 20 mins from home and I have to pass it on my route up north so if you want another bottle let me know and I'll pick one up for you or if you want one sooner they do mail order  :thumbsup:

IPS was wondering if you can hire a van  :angel:

Latest posts

Back