IPS Hates stuff . . .

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gits :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ah hahahahahahaha always watching when that awful word comes up.....!!

autos

multichokes

adjustable stocks

barrels longer than 31"

jeans

trainers

tattoos

piercings

anyone under 25yrs old

tv advertisments

local radio

any radio station with adverts

football

footballers

football fans

my list of hates is very very long this is just a small selection :)

Please use proper language....!!

It is Oikball..!! 

...just saying...!

IPS help is at hand

Join COGS a be a small f------g irritant in the vast engine of society !!

Curmudgeonly Old Gits Society

Rules of the society

1. Young people under the age of 25 know nothing ignore the buggers!

2. Women are to be tolerated since they can cook and look after you in old age otherwise ignore the buggers!

3 Footballers are overpaid W-------kers with the collective IQ and vocabulary of a door knob ignore the buggers!!

4. Semi Auto owners should be executed with their own weapon or failing that just ignore the buggers!!

5 Babies of either sex cause untold disruption, noise, smells  and no little mess ignore the buggers!!

6 Radio is the work of Satan and its employees are children of the damned ignore the buggers!!

7 Any form of " body art" is the product of a morally bankrupt mind ignore such art and ignore the bugger wearing It!!

8 Advertising is mass manipulation of the working class don't ignore it, just ignore the working classes!!

9. Jeans are the result of a  creatively bankrupt fashion industry full of strange people who call each other darling ignore the buggers!

10 Never own up to actually having a good time, you might have to engage with any of the above just keep on ignoring the buggers!!

Agree with all apart from no 2 i like women :)

Dt

i make the odd exception such as mine and your off spring :)

It is not a politically morally or intellectually correct society !!
I did not say it was....I was just wondering what 'cooking' was.....or 'looking after' was.......buggered if i know the answer to that one ???

It is not a politically morally or intellectually correct society !!
I think Tinker is saying she either cannot cook or  is not willing to cook or look after any old bugger and that you therefore cannot rely on us cooking or looking after you nothing to do with being politically correct or immoral - she just aint gonna do it. 

I think Tinker is saying she either cannot cook or  is not willing to cook or look after any old bugger and that you therefore cannot rely on us cooking or looking after you nothing to do with being politically correct or immoral - she just aint gonna do it. 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Sian you are always so polite.......and got it in one.

White chocolate

amareto

coffee

people who turn without indicating

anything maroon

ppi cons

people who say um

people who say what instead of pardon

Benefit cheats

common people

joggers

cyclists

anyone who works out and feels the need to wear t shirts that are too small thus enhancing there steroids enhanced muscles

ooh this is fun i didn't realise i was this opinionated :)

IPS errrr I think opinionated is a little mild for the condition you are suffering!!

I can see the OP hanging by his neck from the rafters. :laugh:

Last edited:
I don't know what the original post was :)

opinionated is not a condition....silly boy Pike.....!

it is a badge of honour.....true story...!

Latest posts

Back