It's official Salopian is a bloody. ....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

..... genius.

Some may know that Mr Salopian has been helping me with training my cocker and has endured many prob stupid questions. Anyway today he has helped me sort a particularly difficult obedience issue and after one session of following his advice to the letter I have now managed to rectify the problem. To me Mr S is now a god like figure with mystical powers.

All hail the Salopian for he is king.

But is your dog a bit less attractive now that his testicles have such a big electrical pack tied to them?

Good to hear, lovely when we have members that can sort problems for us.  Can we have another picture of her soon Ips. I know it takes you a while to get your "little helpers" to get the picture up.   :p

Will

So he has trained yours as well as he ; )

Sian

No prob I will have to get my mate balltrap to do it due to my inability to grasp simple tasks. I have a video of her working (of sorts) in the feild but to link that I defo need dave. If I can catch him in a good mood which incidentally is quite rare I will ask for his help.

Ps 

Sian indeed it is I have a full battalion of forum advisors now from shooting gundog training computer wizardry physio the list is endless.  

I can imagine.

He is a miserable git :)

I'm in the process of applying for my licence at the moment (safe being inspected tonight) so went down to meet up and have a coffee. I did have a few shots on the ABT but only hit about 4 of 7 I think. As Daves cup of tea kicked in he was shooting better but then his grandson started taking the mickey after a miss and he lost concentration, ..

That was just an excuse..

Did you beat him on the ABT? 
vhMNA8E.png
coffee-1.gif

But is your dog a bit less attractive now that his testicles have such a big electrical pack tied to them?
​When having some problems hitting clays,peter soon got me back on track with the electric pack,but he is still working on my sniffing ladies crotches problem. 

Perhaps Pete is listening to his his own training advice, he was reffing earlier tonight at hodnet, and didn't barrack me once, very strange behaviour I thought. He was almost complimentary on my shooting. 

Alan, there are some you can barrack, there are some you can help , there are some you have to ignore , there are some that are beyond help.

Then of course there are the beautiful people,  'Peace Bro!'

Paul , Sniffing a Lady's crotch is normal canine behaviour , my wife says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

P.S. I do not use electric collars or cruel methods in any of my training.

P.P.S. I have seen many who have had numerous expensive lessons , shooting.

It is cruel to watch   :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back