Lead Shot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Possibly

2) they become "antiques" worth F all

Sad but true :(

Or we resist any ban until it is proven that we ARE actually harming the environment as badly as they claim.

Do you not think it is a backdoor method of removing guns from the public sector?

Cars kill far more people than guns and cause far more pollution, but do we ban them?

Alcohol kills far more people, drug abuse, have we got to grips with either of these curses?

I have no problem at all if someone said that Lead shot will kill everyone immediately or eventually if you were to unfortunately eat food by mistake that contained Lead. But that is not strictly true.

I have no problem at all leaving bare electric wires well alone, they do kill in certain circumstances, I am aware of their proven dangers .

I am not aware of the dangers of Lead shot being used to shoot game, to the extent that it must be banned.

i agree but there will always be an anti they managed to get lead banned in fishing i have seen a nice beretta semi-auto i would like to buy it is not steel proofed now i am thinking do i or not

Latest posts

Back