Looking For Some Sanity !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Guy

Hi everybody - passionate shooter of mainly skeet and sporting - wife shoots too.

Born and bred, good fun loving, clean living, hometown Essex boy :D

Currently attempting to escape insanity and hypocracy in this wonderful sport :yell:

Also still shoot Practical Pistol (overseas now of course) mainly in Eastern Europe, shooting the mighty .45 Auto (Sig Sauer SXT 1911 Model)

Why a .45 ???????? - see attachment

Hope to see many of you at a shoot this year

Malc

post-333-0-57778400-1328563812.jpg

Attachments

• not46.jpg
    not46.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi everybody - passionate shooter of mainly skeet and sporting - wife shoots too.

Born and bred, good fun loving, clean living, hometown Essex boy :D

Currently attempting to escape insanity and hypocracy in this wonderful sport :yell:

Also still shoot Practical Pistol (overseas now of course) mainly in Eastern Europe, shooting the mighty .45 Auto (Sig Sauer SXT 1911 Model)

Why a .45 ???????? - see attachment

Hope to see many of you at a shoot this year

Malc
Welcome to the site Malc! Another skeeter :)

ATB,

Jon.

Welcome aboard sir - you should find we're a reasonable bunch - at least the sane ones are!

Any questions - please let me know, but it seems like you've hit the ground running AND found our level - all in one post.

Enjoy ShootClay!

Just members interested in all kinds of shooting . . . . . thought you might like this pic of my beautiful Sig Sauer 1911 SXT .45 Auto . . . . . awesome piece of engineering :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hello Malc , what beautiful gun i'm dribbling, i would love to have a go at pistol shooting :)

Yup it sure is a lot of fun - wandering the stages with a large calibre handgun shooting through gaps, windows and doors at static, bobbing and pop-up targets as they become visible, with of course huge penalty points for hitting the wrong targets . . . . . . and scores calculated on a formula of speed against accuracy - everything is against the clock. How :cool: is that ?

August 2011 - Krakow, Poland

I'm lucky enough to get to the US a few times a year, and close to my regular hotel is a gun range that you can just rock up and play at - here's a few snaps from a recent trip:

post-10-0-81416200-1328803929.jpg

This had Red Dot sights and a strobe attachment - so you can blind someone temporarily before putting one in their eye - my friend has this for 'home defence'

post-10-0-01583900-1328803952.jpg

I think this is a Glock - although I shot so many guns in an afternoon that I'm not 100% sure

post-10-0-03541300-1328803966.jpg

This was my favourite - the stuff of movies!

Attachments

• reddot.jpg
    reddot.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • glock9.jpg
    glock9.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0
  • dirtyharry.jpg
    dirtyharry.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
That is my one and only reason for ever setting foot on american soil, Rocking up to a range with a wad of cash and ending up with a pile of weird and wonderful brass up to your knees :lol: Just bring me everything you have my good man, I'll shoot them all :cool:

I can organise that for you, or a group, any time you want in Czech Republic.

Fly to Prague - fantastic city - then a couple days about an hour south to Plzen ( yes that is where they originally brewed Pilsner lager) and back to Prague.

Oh deep joy :p :p :p

In fact my wife and I are going to Plzen for four days starting 24th Feb to do some handgun practice - yippeeeekiyaaay, mother f*****r - as Bruce Willis would say :D

Back