Lucozade - Offer for ShootClay Members

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
I know that a lot of shooters drink and eat Lucozade products when shooting, keeping the energy and hydration levels up. 

Lucozade have just launched a new online shop to order their Sport, Lite and Elite products online.  Prices are keen, and delivery is free - nice if you order 24/48 bottles at a time. 

https://www.lucozadesport.com/

I tested this week - ordering 2 cases of my favourite Lucozade Lite, and it arrived in a couple of days - for less than a £1 a bottle - with a discount applied.

I have negotiated a 20% discount for forum members - just enter SHOOTCLAY at the checkout. 

PLEASE do not post this discount code outside the forum, if you do, the benefit is lost for all members. 

Can anyone who tries this, please let me know how it works out? My first delivery was perfect, but I want to make sure it works for anyone else that tries it. 

Hi Matt,

Totally seamless :biggrin: . This has to be the easiest thing ive ordered, and couried straight to the door. Thank you for organising the discount as well.

Discount didn't appear to work just cost £24 so still cheap for 24 bottles :)

Worked for me. I have been buying direct from them for a few years but having a code for further savings is great.

£36 for £72 bottles (aka 50p each, local ground charges £1.50 a bottle!).

Ordered some last week and they arrived in 2 days.

Latest posts

Back