Manchester shooting buddy required!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Whyatt

Hi there to all you shooters, I'm fairly new to this myself and am waiting to hear back from GMP regarding my ice cle , so I can purchase my first shotgun, and am looking for someone to meet up with, male or female, to possibly go shooting together, or someone who I may be able to tag along with on a game shoot, as this is something else I'd like to get into.

Hopefully there's someone out there who's up for it and who knows could pick up a few tips .

Happy shooting to you all.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I'm in Bury. I usually shoot at Manchester Clay Shooting Club most Wednesdays so would be happy to have a round with you.

Nick

I was planing on calling this Saturday at mcsc for the first time with my new gun, was going to have a lesson with Win Broadhurst, could do a round with you after that.

Hi there, sorry for late reply, busy with work an all that.

Thank you,for replying and I'm just in middle of waiting for my licence so I can go and purchase my gun, but once I have it, we can contact each other to arrange that round, as I'm sure it,would be great fun.

Will be in touch very soon.

Paul

Latest posts

Back