Midlands Newbie Just Joined.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carperjim

Hello everyone,

Have just joined the forum so thought I'd say hello.

I am based Nr Coventry in the Midlands.

I am new to the sport having shot only a couple of times before.

I have my FAC having previously shot rabbits with my .22. However house move and career change have limited my rabbit shooting so I thought I'd give clay shooting a go.

I have sent off my Shotgun application and have booked into my local(ish) club Cosford for an intro shoot, so we'll see how it goes.

If all goes well i have my eye on a 2nd hand Beretta White Onyx in the LGS.

Welcome bud

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

forgot to say I'm just up the road in Nuneaton. Silence the competition....... www.proshock.co.uk
I'm really sorry for you  ;)  I've just moved from working and living up in Bramcote after completing my 22. Where about's do you shoot? As I mentioned I visited Cosford yesterday and seems a very friendly place to start at.

Hello from me,

Your home visit is booked for the 25th btw  ;)

:santa:
Any help with making out a list?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

forgot to say I'm just up the road in Nuneaton. Silence the competition....... www.proshock.co.uk

I'm really sorry for you  ;)  I've just moved from working and living up in Bramcote after completing my 22. Where about's do you shoot? As I mentioned I visited Cosford yesterday and seems a very friendly place to start at.

I shoot at the grange in Desford, spa Vale at Lutterworth, Northampton, Tamworth all over the place really been shooting a while now lots of different discipline s

www.proshock.co.uk

Latest posts

Back