mirrorlink and windows phone

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

why does my Microsoft Windows phone not support mirrorlink ??

no apps seem to be available

Mirrorlink is not  certified by microsoft but could be in a few months  :smile:

( Your avatar was taken when you where younger Ian )  :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha cheeky git. .

dave

got me new car with fancy touchscreen thingy but windows phone wont do mirror thing, hope your right about it soon being available but will try me galaxy android thing which I believe will work. Also this phone connects to touchscreen internet when you first pair it but then it wont connect again, getting on me nerves now.

ps

when you coming sealand ??

ha cheeky git. .

dave

got me new car with fancy touchscreen thingy but windows phone wont do mirror thing, hope your right about it soon being available but will try me galaxy android thing which I believe will work. Also this phone connects to touchscreen internet when you first pair it but then it wont connect again, getting on me nerves now.

ps

when you coming sealand ??
Not ANOTHER new car Ian?? You only had the last one for five minutes! What you got this time,a Bentley?

no mate don't like em to blingy and no room for me doggie. Its another old mans citroen a mid facelift multispace xtr 120 blu e hdi ss. Comfy for bad backs loads of room megger mpg some new fangled twiddly bits like touchscreen there brilliant for shooting as massive tailgate to shelter under (ask Fred or Paul they have taken refuge a few times) its now one day old with 90 miles on. Oh gun metal grey well shark grey but same thing.

no mate don't like em to blingy and no room for me doggie. Its another old mans citroen a mid facelift multispace xtr 120 blu e hdi ss. Comfy for bad backs loads of room megger mpg some new fangled twiddly bits like touchscreen there brilliant for shooting as massive tailgate to shelter under (ask Fred or Paul they have taken refuge a few times) its now one day old with 90 miles on. Oh gun metal grey well shark grey but same thing.
I'm test driving a Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian and a VW Amarok tomorrow, I quite fancy a pick up truck. Not sure if I will like driving them though, I will find out tomorrow I guess.

you a ruddy farmer now or sumat :)
Well I got a few hens.......and the lanes down here in Dorset do get bloody muddy......and we can't afford posh motor cars down here mate! A luxury car down where I live means that it has three legal tyres and at least half the body panels are the same colour.  :lol:

ha, them pickup thngs ain't cheap mate. Let me know what you get.

ps

put a gun rack behind front seat, that be cool.

ha, them pickup thngs ain't cheap mate. Let me know what you get.

ps

put a gun rack behind front seat, that be cool.
Gun rack???  Not sure the local copper would be best pleased with that one! I will ask him next time I see him sober!  :lol:

worked it out. Bluetooth for hands free phone WiFi for internet. Job done

just need mirrorlink for winows now. Matt get your finger out :)

worked it out. Bluetooth for hands free phone WiFi for internet. Job done

just need mirrorlink for winows now. Matt get your finger out :)
Just go find a six year old child.......he/she will have it sorted in seconds mate!   :lol:

Hmmmm  Geezer.  Muddy car.  Six year old child.  Easy rider rifle rack.  You won't have to take the trouble to find the law, they'll find you.

Hmmmm  Geezer.  Muddy car.  Six year old child.  Easy rider rifle rack.  You won't have to take the trouble to find the law, they'll find you.
You have to understand Wonko, that Les is from Dorset. A quaint little backwater of a place in rural Southern England.

What you describe is the norm here so Les would fit in perfectly. If you think more "Deliverance" you would be on the right track for Dorset. (Minus the Banjos of course. They mostly have no musical talent at all!).   :wink:

I noticed the ref to unpaved roads.  I still have family living on unpaved roads in the Midwest.  A situation that I'm not completely able to reconcile in the 21st Century.  At least they don't have thatched roofs so there is that small comfort.  :cry:

update

my Samsung has mirorlink however it would appear that you need specific apps to do anything. I thought it mirrored your mobile screen and you could use stuff like bingle navigation but seems not.

modern technology is such a bitch at times, I got all excited for nothing.

internet packed in again too, seems if your connected to hands free you cant be connected to touchscreen interweb thing at same time but surely that's not correct. Has anyone got a touchscreen car thing and managed to connect to both surely I am not the only one with such hi tech gizmo.

Ian, Charlie, not all of Dorset is banjo country, just Portland! If I cross the border into Somerset, over Chard way, then you are in serious banjo country! They have six fingers and webbed feet over that way!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the inhabitants of Butte County north of here (Butteants - sorta not quite zombies but definitely defective) don't trace their ancestry to your neighbors.

Latest posts

Back