mx2005

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reece Page

Hi guys 

found my new gun that Id like to get just wondering about barrel length 30 1/4 or 32 does the extra inch mate the difference?

Thanks

Reece

Hi guys 

found my new gun that Id like to get just wondering about barrel length 30 1/4 or 32 does the extra inch mate the difference?

Thanks

Reece
The latter shoots better and is way easier to re-sell, except perhaps for Trap games where I've heard shorter is preferred.

Shoot whateveer feels right mate! A lot of dtl boys prefer 32 but most who shoot the fast stuff like 30,but even some who shoot OT use 32, use whatever suits you!

If you are tall....or big....nothing wrong with 32 for trap.

I've always thot that asking other people what was best for me was an exercise in futility.  If you're ready to pop the $ for that gun and don't know what barrel length you'll be best with, I suggest you delay the purchase until you have some better notion of WTF is going on with you.

JMO of course

the weight of the barrels will mean a lot, I'd a 30" mx8 that I thought was great until I tried 32" barrels that were so much heavier and I changed right away and now thanks to Nicky T i've got my Muller's in there too now so prob over 34"  

the weight of the barrels will mean a lot, I'd a 30" mx8 that I thought was great until I tried 32" barrels that were so much heavier and I changed right away and now thanks to Nicky T i've got my Muller's in there too now so prob over 34"  
Ho Ho Don't say that as we have been told they are 32" !

Shoot whateveer feels right mate! A lot of dtl boys prefer 32 but most who shoot the fast stuff like 30,but even some who shoot OT use 32, use whatever suits you!
40up's barrels are approx 6' and he shoots good OT with them :)

sì, sono abbastanza lunghi, ma sembra certo come sparano bene con loro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sì, ho sentito dire che Fred ha una lunga uno!  :laugh:   :laugh:

Non sapeva che è lui fluente come voi ed io

Queste applicazioni di traduzione sono brillanti !

La scimmia è nella struttura ad albero

DT

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahah to all...the above.... 

Latest posts

Back