new in uk.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Wheeler

hi to you all,

a quick background, I have been in SA for 30 years, recently returned permanently. so I have been shooting for most of those years, mostly clay's! I am/was a member of Valley Gun Club, in the cape , and was member in JHB clubs too. and the CTSASA,, same as CPSA.

so,  I seem to be as far away from a clay range as is possible? I see that normanhurst club is no longer CPSA reg club,,so a 30mile run to my nearest club!, anyway, I have applied for a certificate, hoping to bust a few clays soon!.

if your near Bexhill ,give me a call, a chat and a beer? :biggrin:

Jim - we have a few members down that way.... I'm sure you'll find a few places to go and be out busting clays before you know it.

In the meantime - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay!

Hello.

I'm just outside Hastings, about 6 miles from Bexhill and I have a little, but growing Strawbaler.

Feel free to come shoot with us.  We're on Alternate Sunday mornings.  We are not a registered shoot, but a group of like minded people that like to break a few clays.  If you are friendly and have sense of humour. 

We shot this sunday so our next one is the 26th and every fortnight after.

cheers

Ben

thank you all for the welcome! nice to find the forum is so friendly!

and i look forward to meeting a few of you guys on my travels. Thanks too, Woody.

hello again.  I am impressed ,that I sent in a application on the 09/01/14,, and had a visit today from the local FEO.

all good,, very nice lass doing the visit ,,so hopefully will have some musketry ready for spring!? will see a few of you good peoples then,,,,

Hi Jim from another ex Saffer ( Joburg and Cape Town ). Just up the road from you near Crowborough. ( In SA terms that is 'just up the road' as it's only 35 km :)  )

Northhall ( shoot on today ) Normanhurst, Nightingale and Kent Clays all near here. Go out to West Kent in Paddock Wood occasionally. ( bit of a jaunt for you though )

There are a few more closer to you though!

hello again.  I am impressed ,that I sent in a application on the 09/01/14,, and had a visit today from the local FEO.

all good,, very nice lass doing the visit ,,so hopefully will have some musketry ready for spring!? will see a few of you good peoples then,,,,
East Sussex seems to have it's act together at the moment! took just 23 days, start to finish for mine.

Latest posts

Back