New Member Introduction

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glbahrma

Hi Shooters,

I live in So. Ca. and just recently got interested in clays. My wife passed away last year and I was spending to much time watching T.V. and doing nothing. A friend at work introduced me to shooting and I got hooked, I am 72 and thought I was over the hill for fun, but I now shoot every week whenever I can. I have met a lot of really nice people who have helped me get started so I am somewhat of a beginner. My first shotgun was a Beretta 20 Ga. auto AL391, 28 in. barrel. I am now shooting a Beretta 20 ga. SP1, o/u, 30 in. barrels. I mainly like skeet. But if invited I will and have shot anything for fun...grins, Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum.  You are never too old for fun as you are finding out.   I started out late too and wish I had started 20 years ago when my husband did.  Make the most of it now is what I say.

72 eh, still a young 'un then (I hope I have the will to get out and do something totally new when I get to 72, if I ever do  :sarcastic: ) Good on you :good:  

Hi Lou and welcome to the forum.

I hope you post on here regularly and, maybe with some pics, spread a little of your Californian sunshine  :beach:

Latest posts

Back