new to the forum 0/

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuFish

Hi All,

just joined so thought I would say HI! New to clay shooting, just finishing up a 6 lesson introduction to Clay shooting at Bisley Shooting Ground where I have been working with Chip Smith and Sarah White. I have the CPSA membership and SG license in place and I'm just starting to read up around gun fitting and the bewildering amount of variables involved. 

Watch out for a whole bunch of noobie questions and an inability to use the search function on the forum haha!   :)

Stuart

Welcome Stuart - welcome to the wonderful world of expense, conflicting opinions and downright confusing mathematical equations in some cases.  Seriously its a lot of fun and you can learn so much for the more experienced shooters on this site.  Enjoy :)

Oh shooting is just like IT then haha. I should fit right in!
Exactly.  In fact my shooting buddies swear at me cos I still use MS and Mac, and havmt crossed to the dark side of Linux.  Nerds!  :sarcastic:

Exactly.  In fact my shooting buddies swear at me cos I still use MS and Mac, and havmt crossed to the dark side of Linux.  Nerds!  :sarcastic:
Nice :) I'm weird than that no Linux but, I use Fusion on my mac to run windows and workstation on my windows machine to run OSX haha.

Latest posts

Back