Newbie Alert!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeymancs

Hi All,

I am Mike and I have just joined, so thought I'd say hello! I am in my early thirties and live in Manchester (this is a dating website yes? .)

Started shooting last summer and had a few lessons at Worlsey to get me up and running. I have since got my license and bought a Browning B525.

Unfortunately I haven't been out as much as I would have liked as I have been manic at work etc, but a few things recently have made me look at priorities so I am now diving back into my shooting!

Went to a Worsley for an hour yesterday for the first time since September, and it's reminded me of how much I have to learn....it's amazing how much you can forget even after a short time away! So back to basics for me!

I am sure I will be pestering you with lots of questions soon!

Thanks,

Mike

Welcome aboard and yes it is a dating site but we like to keep it quiet :)

Hi Mike, Hope you enjoy your visits to the forum. Lots of information to be gained here.  :biggrin:  I think you need to brush up on your dating technique however. Just ask for Mary or Martha..... :sarcastic:
beggar off topdog I saw him 1st.

Mike

sorry pal some of us have a strange sence of humour, you get used to it but then have to decide if your one of us or one of the miserable beggers who moan about us going off topic, plenty time to decide so dont rush it :)

Welcome aboard Mike - ignore the reprobates, many lovely people on the site. Enjoy ShootClay and get stuck in!

Welcome to the forum Mike. I'm in Bury and regularly go to Worsley too so drop me a PM if you ever fancy a round there together.

Nick

NickyT said:-

" Welcome to the forum Mike. I'm in Bury and regularly go to Worsley too so drop me a PM if you ever fancy a round there together."

Mikey,

I think you've pulled on the dating site? Don't worry if he mentions  'just choking'  he's not into M&S ( I don't think??) :haha:  

Welcome to the forum Mike. I'm in Bury and regularly go to Worsley too so drop me a PM if you ever fancy a round there together.

Nick
Hi Nick, thanks for that mate.... You may regret offering as I am sure I will take you up in your kind offer in the near future.

( I need to get some more lessons and practice in first, I must be able to at least hit a barn door or I will embarrass myself!)

Latest posts

Back