Newbie from the IOW

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren9330

Hi all,

I've only been shooting for a short time but already enjoy the sport immensely. Hopefully I'll get across to some of the shoots in Hampshire and meet a few more members from here.

All the best

Darren

Welcome! I'm new to shooting aswell and only a short trip across on the hovercraft.

What shoots are available on the IOW? I would fancy coming over for a shoot some time.

Welcome! I'm new to shooting aswell and only a short trip across on the hovercraft.

What shoots are available on the IOW? I would fancy coming over for a shoot some time.
Cheers all,

Pirate, 

We've got 4 grounds over here, 2 are very good and varied in difficulty and i've yet to get to the other 2 but hear good reports from them.

Have  you shot many in Hants?

Darren

Pirate, 

We've got 4 grounds over here, 2 are very good and varied in difficulty and i've yet to get to the other 2 but hear good reports from them.

Have  you shot many in Hants?

Darren
Ahh there are a few options about then, good to know. I've shot at Blackdown near Chichester and at Fareham.

Latest posts

Back