Newbie from West Wales

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon123

Hi,

Just a quick introduction of myself, as just joined the forum.

Been shooting (shotguns) for a number of years now (even though only 19), mostly rough shooting, but have now caught the clay's bug. i'm far from the best, and not too far from the the worst!!!! , but i'm very interested and in the process of learning the art of shooting consistently and improving.

I currently shoot an Miroku 7000 sporter 30", and a Lanber sporter 28", but i am currently looking/saving for a nice 525 or Beretta SP1 or prevail

Welcome, get the Miroku fitted to you and forget the 525/SP1 they are lesser guns keep the cash for clays and carts!

Where do you shoot and what disciplines?

Welcome, get the Miroku fitted to you and forget the 525/SP1 they are lesser guns keep the cash for clays and carts!

Where do you shoot and what disciplines?
The Miroku is the old mans gun, but he let's me shoot it when he's not about, so preferably don't want to get a gun fit for me as he uses it mostly.

Mostly shoot clays at Llansawel and Whitland shoots, both sporting

Welcome aboard simon  :hi: there's a few of us taffys on here , enjoy the forum. If you shoot at whitland there are few good shots who will help you a lot there, Ive shot there and they can put on a good shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Suffolk.... :hi:  I'm also in the process of learning..........not to be surprised when I miss the little tinkers as they sail by unscathed !!...... :hunter:

Latest posts

Back