Newbie says "Hi"

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SidesGary

I have been around firearms of some type since i was 9....now 45. I am keen on all types of shooting (rimfire .22LR .17 HMR / centrefire .204 / .223 .243) firearms but of recent months I am slowly getting drawn into shooting clays. Love the new disclpine - Look forward to reading posts throughout the forum and learning as i do - Currently loving sporting and some DTL. Using a Cynergy at present but looking to add a semi (poss red performance x3 or X400 )

I am looking for an adjustable stock for my cynergy but i know theyre like "hens teeth" to locate. Wood or synthetic................ :)

I currently shoot at Fauxdegla which i find to be more than challenging enough for me...its well kept and run by a cracking team of people. The breakfasts take some beating too ;)

ATVB

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Sidesy - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Get involved, ask your questions and share your thoughts!

Cheers Dave - Much Appreciated. I am a frequent poster on many others but i like the look of this and as i am becoming slightly addicted to a shotty at the mo it made perfect sense to join ;)

Welcome Gary, have fun! Lots of very knowlegeable people here (not me, btw!), so as Matt said, get stuck in! :D

Latest posts

Back