Petite ladies skeet vest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Hi my name is Mrs C, I'm 46 years young. I was introduced to clay shooting in January, and very much enjoying the sport.  I have had a few lesson's and pleased I did!

I am having a real problem finding/ buying a skeet vest, I am 5ft and petite, there seems to be very little (excuse the pun) available, can anybody point me in the right direction please.

Thank you

Mrs C :) 

Hi my name is Mrs C, I'm 46 years young. I was introduced to clay shooting in January, and very much enjoying the sport.  I have had a few lesson's and pleased I did!
I am having a real problem finding/ buying a skeet vest, I am 5ft and petite, there seems to be very little (excuse the pun) available, can anybody point me in the right direction please.
Thank you
Try castellani-uk Aaron heading and his dad john...........welcome to the forum

www.proshock.co.uk

Thank you

Or try "shoot the moon" in the states, they'll make one to your measurements you'll find them if you bingle shoot the moon shooting vests.

Reactions: SoR
Hi and Welcome.
Plenty of lady tailored brand specific skeet vests out there.
My partner shoots in a Beretta vest and a Castellani vest.
She too is Five foot. (Ish)

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely try www.castellani-uk.com those to down to some petite sizes, and they have shooting vests tailored to a ladies shape.

Oh, and welcome aboard....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Michelle and welcome.

My wife Pam is one of the "five footers" out there. She has a Beretta vest and a Caesar Guerini vest which both fit well. She also has a Musto winter coat which fits nicely so I'm sure their vests will do too ?

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

welcome to the forum, as said castellani make vests for all shapes and sizes and very good quality.

Latest posts

Back