Printer for phone thing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

one for the PC experts

I have a windows phone.

I want to be able to print a pdf form from my phone then I want to populate the form scan it and email it as an attachment, all via the internet broadband thing on my phone as in when I am not in the office.

question

Is there a printer scanner that will do this

I use an Epson XP-635 and it can print from a wireless connection to the phone.  It can also scan a document as a PDF and send it to a phone.  My phone uses Android but I imagine that there will be windows software for it too.  I can check later if you'd like.

I just checked and it can print if it is sent to an email address but there is no App to scan to a Windows phone.  Sorry.

one for the PC experts

I have a windows phone.

I want to be able to print a pdf form from my phone then I want to populate the form scan it and email it as an attachment, all via the internet broadband thing on my phone as in when I am not in the office.

question

Is there a printer scanner that will do this
There are many Andriod apps but none that have Microsoft approval, that's the problem with windows phones it needs Bill Gates........ the man from Delmonty to say yes :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
so you saying it cant be done on me all singing all dancing windows job ?

bollox and double bollox

I bollocking well can and I bollocking well did

indeed. Bollox to em. That's what I say ?

indeed. Bollox to em. That's what I say ?
squirrel_nuts_1.jpg
What !!!

imagesqtbnANd9GcR1ot6z4cpq09KMitsY6.jpg
No this is bollocks :lol:

Latest posts

Back