Rabbits resurgence!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

Tons of rabbits around tonight including many young, female rabbits also carrying young when launched, maybe things are looking up again..

Certainly seems to be in Sussex too. Using thermal rifle scope on a foxing mission last week some of our fields were covered in them. 

Certainly seems to be in Sussex too. Using thermal rifle scope on a foxing mission last week some of our fields were covered in them. 
Spanish night (or afternoon)?  Rabbit in almond sauce, albondigas, paella etc etc

Still really low on numbers here. Am selling my main rabbit rifle my FAC Air Daystate as its just not getting used now as numbers are so low. Going to put the money towards cartridges instead.

Ooo, even better than rabbit. I make a really good pappardelle with hare ragu.

I love seeing Hares and rarely ever think about shooting them , plus the abundance of Buzzards here put them under huge pressure...

We have so many that most big estates have hare shoots in February. I went last year on one of three days on the same estate we shot just over 500 that day.

Apparently most of the meat heads to the continent, hare isn’t popular in UK

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back