Recent Convert Edinburgh

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dskize

Hi all

As a long time dabbler and recent convert to shotgun shooting from the air rifle and paintball world I was pointed towards this forum by the enigmatic Mr Nick Truter with the instruction to consume and enjoy.

Have invested in a Beretta and already figured a way to hide the weekly outlay on cartridges and clays from my better half , I currently shoot on the skeet traps and will be looking at lessons once I literally get my feet.

So , erm, Hi :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay.

And, enigmatic.... are you sure? 

Hi welcome along. If you are on the sporting scene I will see you up there all summer. I shoot most of the sporting and Fitasc selection shoots.

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.

We will be at Morton on 19th July for the Morton Skeet Classic, before going on to Auchterhouse for the Scottish National Open Skeet. One of my few skeet weekends this year but we have done the Scottish trip for quite a few years now. 

Say Hi to Paul and Gillian for us.

Maybe see you there ?

Thanks for the welcome , I am always drawn to the competitive side of my interests so will be attending Morton for competitions if only as an observer initially ,It's also good to know a top shot is in easy distance for tuition as I will be booking this as soon as possible.

I'm not exactly sure of all the disciplines as of yet but i think my preference will lie towards sporting, so expect me on the scene as it were...

Cheers chaps

Hi all

As a long time dabbler and recent convert to shotgun shooting from the air rifle and paintball world I was pointed towards this forum by the enigmatic Mr Nick Truter with the instruction to consume and enjoy.

Have invested in a Beretta and already figured a way to hide the weekly outlay on cartridges and clays from my better half , I currently shoot at Morton Clays on the skeet traps and will be looking at lessons once I literally get my feet.

So , erm, Hi :)
Sup Dude!!!  Hope you have been well  :hi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here ,I still mod over at p8nt but its purely in desperation that it will improve....anyway..conversation for another place ..it's out with the toys now ;)

Addition ...SGC arrived today..hitting 20's in Skeet but feeling I will be frowned at by the sporting crowd ;) .. Must assimilate generic acceptance...true story.

Latest posts

Back