Returning Shooter from Stockport

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrapAddict

Hi all,

I've had my trusty Browning for 4 years now and was shooting a thousand or so clays every week until I lost my job 3 years ago. The gun has literally not been out since!

However, after three years of looking after the pennies and only holding down a semi decent job the time has come for me to recover and with a new job looming around the corner I'm now looking at returning with a vengeance!

I was mainly shooting trap at MCSC and a little at Fauxdegla although I want to get to a few new places this time around. Would be great to meet up with some of you guys once I'm out and about in a few weeks.

thanks guys

Hi all,

I've had my trusty Browning for 4 years now and was shooting a thousand or so clays every week until I lost my job 3 years ago. The gun has literally not been out since!

However, after three years of looking after the pennies and only holding down a semi decent job the time has come for me to recover and with a new job looming around the corner I'm now looking at returning with a vengeance!

I was mainly shooting trap at MCSC and a little at Fauxdegla although I want to get to a few new places this time around. Would be great to meet up with some of you guys once I'm out and about in a few weeks.

thanks guys
Welcome TrapAddict, I wish you many hours of fun.  Its hard when you have to put what you love on the back burner.  Glad you are now able to return.

Thanks Sian,

What ever happened to smashingclays forum? A few years ago it was fairly popular but can only find an FB page for it now?!?

Thanks Sian,

What ever happened to smashingclays forum? A few years ago it was fairly popular but can only find an FB page for it now?!?
It just got tinier and tinier and very rare to have anyone but a handful comment and so I think he decided to make it a Facebook page in the end.

It just got tinier and tinier and very rare to have anyone but a handful comment and so I think he decided to make it a Facebook page in the end.
it's such a shame. But I guess people often are too busy to get too involved in forums and simply use them as and when they need advice. I used to be like this But am looking forward to getting more involved

Latest posts

Back