Sad withdrawal symptoms

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

It's seriously nice here. I swim out to a pontoon (just out of shot) about 80 yards out. Climb on, check for any whaling ships close by, then dive in and swim back. From the shore I can't help visualising a few traps on the pontoon, sending big arcing targets over the boats. "No"! Called my wife as my finger was following the imaginary clays..

post-76-0-69669500-1414689130.jpg

post-76-0-19570800-1414695634.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
W......hank.....er.....just saying..!

Last edited:
It's seriously nice here. I swim out to a pontoon (just out of shot) about 80 yards out. Climb on, check for any whaling ships close by, then dive in and swim back. From the shore I can't help visualising a few traps on the pontoon, sending big arcing targets over the boats. "No"! Called my wife as my finger was following the imaginary clays..
Wish i was there and even more so wish i could swim :fie:  hope you're having a good time Will its been 26 degrees here in blighty today :spiteful:

Wish i was there and even more so wish i could swim :fie:  hope you're having a good time Will its been 26 degrees here in blighty today :spiteful:
Just almost 30 here and wall to wall sun....too hot to even go practising simos 

I can see the BBC forecast for uk you know.. If it makes you feel better we have had some very wet days! Didn't stop me swimming.

You only got 18 out there? Wow it looks hotter than that..... :laugh:

I also would love to be there! but I don`t believe a big fella like you can`t swim,,,

Do you know they've really cleaned Blackpool up a treat haven't they?

Latest posts

Back