Shooting Diciplines & Etiquette

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smogmonsta

Hi all, I am trying to find a beginners guide to the different types of shooting and the etiquette at a shooting ground which does more than cover safety. Is it ok to watch the various disciplines at the local club or do people prefer no sight seeing!

Thanks

Dan

I have certainly stood around and watched a bit at Skeet and DTL when I was a newbie to figure out the lie of the land before diving in, and I never had a problem with other people watching me. Most folk in my experience are happy to answer questions and tell you what you need to know if you ask as long as you don't interrupt shooting.

That reminds me, I was fully intending to do a series of videos on this subject for the various disciplines. Hmmm....

Originally a Boro lad but been in West Sussex for 25 years now!

I have been going to the have a go sessions at Southdown Gun Club and have decided this clay breaking malarkey is quite addictive :)  My safe is in and my application is getting sent off in a couple of weeks once i get all the info together.

I  was asking the question as I dont want to come across as a complete muppet at the Gun Club!

Latest posts

Back