Shot these Foxes having a JUMP in the Rape field

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Went out Foxing last night and spotted these two having Sex in the Rape field. Useing my .17 Hornet with my Drone Pro 10X Night Vision they were at 263yds. I waited till the Dog Fox tried to get off the Vixen but they got knotted, i shot the Dog but the Vixen still had hold of him and i was able to shoot her too. At least i was kind enough to let them enjoy themselves before i sent them to heaven. So far since Nov 2013 till now, i have taken care of 267 foxes.       http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2015/post-1817-0-65281100-1422719113.jpg                   

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Went out Foxing last night and spotted these two having Sex in the Rape field. Useing my .17 Hornet with my Drone Pro 10X Night Vision they were at 263yds. I waited till the Dog Fox tried to get off the Vixen but they got knotted, i shot the Dog but the Vixen still had hold of him and i was able to shoot her too. At least i was kind enough to let them enjoy themselves before i sent them to heaven. So far since Nov 2013 till now, i have taken care of 267 foxes.      
attachicon.gif
photo.JPG                   
sorry about no photo, but it just comes up on the forum. Sorry but you dont have permission for that ??????????????/

Latest posts

Back