something different!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will not load up. The circle thingy is just whizzing round. (Other u-tubes vids working)

Yeap....it is on now. Like the archery bit.

Starshot had some of these on their targets.....I wondered what the heck happened when I shot it.

So 28boreshot - is there ANOTHER Video with misses? Or was it a perfect day out.... ;-)

Seriously though - nice video (although I found it a bit unnerving with you closing a gun, and then the camera shot from the front of the muzzles)

That was really good, especially the rabbit targets :)  . 

So 28boreshot - is there ANOTHER Video with misses? Or was it a perfect day out.... ;-)

Seriously though - nice video (although I found it a bit unnerving with you closing a gun, and then the camera shot from the front of the muzzles)
missed a couple here and there !! and i had cameras fitted on my gun, it was a pro camera man we filmed for a day,the front shots were totally safe as tripod cameras etc, :)

Nice one bud ... Shame we didn't see your famous teal shots , when they are on the way down and a foot from the ground ;)

Catch ya soon me 'ol mucker

Latest posts

Back