T-shirt Things

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

My brother recent sent me a new T-shirt since he know I go thru those things pretty fast.  .  One of my faves.

engineersmotto_shirt_zps7ce95ec9_1024x1024.png

I proudly showed it to my wife and she said, "What's that supposed to mean?"  If I'd come up with that I'd tell everyone, but as it is I have to keep it to myself.

very good that.

the best one I ever saw was on a bloke in a town centre.

"no I haven't got torrettes I just think your a c*** "

ps

the real thing did not have the asterisk

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent, a lot of years ago (20+) I saw a French Connection tshirt in a lovely pink colour and it read:

Fit

Chick

Unbelievable

Knockers

the FCUK was for French connection UK and I normally would only wear it around the house or under a jumper etc when out.  Phil was shooting at Sandringham of all places and I was wearing it under a jacket and got hot so took jacket off thinking no one would notice when 2 elderly gentlemen (wearing glasses and with sticks) came towards me, stood directly in front of me, and read the words out load. I was absolutely mortified but had to laugh when one looked me in the eye and said "and can I say, what a lovely pair they are"

i still have it, it brings back happy memories of what things used to be when I was much younger?

excellent, a lot of years ago (20+) I saw a French Connection tshirt in a lovely pink colour and it read:

Fit

Chick

Unbelievable

Knockers

the FCUK was for French connection UK and I normally would only wear it around the house or under a jumper etc when out.  Phil was shooting at Sandringham of all places and I was wearing it under a jacket and got hot so took jacket off thinking no one would notice when 2 elderly gentlemen (wearing glasses and with sticks) came towards me, stood directly in front of me, and read the words out load. I was absolutely mortified but had to laugh when one looked me in the eye and said "and can I say, what a lovely pair they are"

i still have it, it brings back happy memories of what things used to be when I was much younger?
Don't you just love prince Philip.

Fit

Chick

Unbelievable

Knockers

Can you put a picture of them on here please.

I expect that you're referring to the two elderly gentlemen she mentions.  Not surprising that you would, Krieghoff owner and all.  Not to mention the parrot.
I'm coming to your quaint and quite land for a nice quite break so may pop in and say Hi.?. I was not referring to the old boys but the other pair which is of interest. ?. you won't wind me up as I'm having therapy. Ahhhhh f*** the therapy forkkkkrieghooorrrrfffffff and the parrot says poofter

I'm coming to your quaint and quite land for a nice quite break so may pop in and say Hi.?. I was not referring to the old boys but the other pair which is of interest. ?. you won't wind me up as I'm having therapy. Ahhhhh f*** the therapy forkkkkrieghooorrrrfffffff and the parrot says poofter
You are most certainly welcome to visit.  Does a "nice quiet break" entail leaving that clanking kraut monstrosity homewise?  Weather across the country has been highly variable so plan ahead.  You'll have to exercise some caution as paved streets, central heating/cooling, running water, and electric lights everywhere may be seductive.

So the parrot calls you a poofter cuz you're in therapy?

You are most certainly welcome to visit.  Does a "nice quiet break" entail leaving that clanking kraut monstrosity homewise?  Weather across the country has been highly variable so plan ahead.  You'll have to exercise some caution as paved streets, central heating/cooling, running water, and electric lights everywhere may be seductive.

So the parrot calls you a poofter cuz you're in therapy?
Quite no.. Weather 30deg every day. Leaving the best gun in the world at home.

plenty bright lights where I'm going and Im not drinking water.

showed grey Bast*** pic if you ? he said poofter.

image.png

I suspect that the parrot is still put out about those tasty recipes that I found for you.And since the thing is senseless enough to live with you any opinion it might offer is easily dismissed.

Las Vegas is no longer one of my fave places to play.  The economic collapse mashed the place heavily and to adjust they ramped up taxes and "fees" to make up the deficit.  Aside from a couple conventions there is not that much there that interests me anymore.  

Hope you have fun blastinating with the forbidden  

Latest posts

Back