The new guy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnpewpew

Hello all

The name is John and I'm from the blue state of Massachusetts. I shoot mostly skeet but I'm looking to get into sporting clays this year. Right now I'm rocking a benelli performance shop super sport. In 12ga. I reload my own shells too. I'm looking to take my shooting a little higher this year and hopefully go to a couple registered shoots. I'm still very new to the sport and look forward to learning and shooting a lot more.

Welcome aboard.

You'll find this forum pretty focussed on the UK clay scene more than Stateside. Over here very few people reload clay cartridges and in fact most grounds won't allow them. 

Italian over and under guns totally dominate competition clay shooting over here and semi-autos make up perhaps 2 or 3% of the shooters on any registered competition day.

Welcome John.

If you can ignore all the bitchin and backbiting (oh and the parrot!) you'll do just fine here. 

DT

Hello all

The name is John and I'm from the blue state of Massachusetts. I shoot mostly skeet but I'm looking to get into sporting clays this year. Right now I'm rocking a benelli performance shop super sport. In 12ga. I reload my own shells too. I'm looking to take my shooting a little higher this year and hopefully go to a couple registered shoots. I'm still very new to the sport and look forward to learning and shooting a lot more.

Welcome aboard - please spread the word stateside - I'd love ShootClay to be more global every day!

Latest posts

Back