They won but lost......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally don't think I'm a pessimist (I'm sure some may disagree) but I do think we are pretty much F**ked. Brussels must be laughing their asses off with the latest state of affairs in this country.

If the torys join up with the gay bashing,abortion hating,climate change denying,creationist f**k knuckles that are the DUP then we really do have a lot to worry about. it smacks of desperation to me  

You all are gonna have to get in line for sympathy.  Think what it would be like if you had all that AND the Orange Clown.

Look on the bright side - we could be Labour supporters.

Corbyn scored a lot of points this time around, after making all his ridiculous promises of free this, that and everything else, but if it comes to a second election, then his costing will come under the microscope, and he'll be revealed for the fraud that he is. :)

Be interesting to see the Tory parties revised costings.  Or was their persecution of those at the very bottom of the pile ideological rather than actually necessary?

Capture.PNG

A really disastrous situation to me would be if you all had honest politicians who told simple truths and actually addressed real issues and debated solutions in a civil manner with intent to solve problems and serve the public.

Fortunately I don't have to contend with that   :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back