Venerable Joke !!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VicW

Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred's Transit van when suddenly Fiona (being a bit on the kinky side) yells out:

"Oh,  whip me, whip me!"

Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips to hand,  but in a flash of inspiration, opened the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds  to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks left by the whipping session are not  healing and starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks: "Did you get these marks having sex?"

Fiona, a little too embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires, eventually admits that, "Yes, I did."

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims: "I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor, you've got the worst case of van-aerial disease that I've ever seen!

Vic.

Latest posts

Back