Well thats me out for a few weeks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoracer

all sewn up and glued just got to rest it luckily no tendon damage!

post-2162-0-98800400-1398106906.jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
Bad luck what did you do or rather how did you do that?

Tut tut silly boy......1st rule when airborne .....keep hands to body.....DO NOT grab at surroundings...and if still alive when you come to rest....then thank The Lord.

When I last rolled a car.....(VW Golf GTI -3 months old)......there was not a scratch on me at all......thanks to good seat belt.

Golf eventually landed on the roof.......and it was quite pretty hanging upside down with all the cartridges swirling around my head in slow motion.....thanks to the adrenalin drug of thinking you had just been about to die..!

Builders in a van stopped and helped push car back onto wheels.....and then we went to the pub to decide what to do next. :laugh:

it was quite pretty hanging upside down with all the cartridges swirling around my head in slow motion.....thanks to the adrenalin drug of thinking you had just been about to die..!
Brilliant :)

Looks painful, but at least you're still alive. Hope the shooting arm is mended soon.

MM
they think a few weeks I recon i'll be making dust this weekend fingers crossed 

Tut tut silly boy......1st rule when airborne .....keep hands to body.....DO NOT grab at surroundings...and if still alive when you come to rest....then thank The Lord.

When I last rolled a car.....(VW Golf GTI -3 months old)......there was not a scratch on me at all......thanks to good seat belt.

Golf eventually landed on the roof.......and it was quite pretty hanging upside down with all the cartridges swirling around my head in slow motion.....thanks to the adrenalin drug of thinking you had just been about to die..!

Builders in a van stopped and helped push car back onto wheels.....and then we went to the pub to decide what to do next. :laugh:
Coming from a Motorsport background I've had the training and all that jazz form a cross and grab the opposite harness.

But I'll be honest I don't think I grabbed I think the momentum caused my arm to hit the glass not sure and will never know.

cartridges stayed in the range bag but the gun flew from the boot into the back of my head in a slip luckily!

Only bad issue is it's the Wife's car so I now have to get her a new one!

Good result for the wife..!

Hope you mend quickly :wink:

Latest posts

Back