Poor Quality Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa, they were plastic.
Kerching...!!!!!!

Now isn't that a surprise.....;) 

Plaswads.. no failures....

Fibres  multiple failures! 

So far that's  100% of the failures occurring with Fibrewad, and 0% with plaswad  

(yes and i know my sample group is small )

:santa:

Kerching...!!!!!!

So far that's  100% of the failures occurring with Fibrewad, and 0% with plaswad  

The failures I saw were Golden trap plastic, don't think they do fibre

The failures I saw were Golden trap plastic, don't think they do fibre

Kerching...!!!!!!

I've used the fibres with no Probs ?  In fact you were with me and Tony.  Have you them elsewhere as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only ever bought and used at Southdowns.

First time i was impressed with there long range  breaking power, on the skeet range, 

So when i had the chance i snapped up a slab.   shame they couldn't even get out of the gun .

Only ever bought and used at Southdowns.

First time i was impressed with there long range  breaking power, on the skeet range, 

So when i had the chance i snapped up a slab.   shame they couldn't even get out of the gun .

Reading my post back sounds like I'm saying you used them elsewhere but I meant me.  Beretta world was with you but have used elsewhere.  How are you?  Been out recently?

There are two of us.  I only shoot between 400/700 a week on average - sometimes more if I've got the time.  With Tony we often go over 1000 if he shoots Saturday as well as Sunday.

Remind me never to arm wrestle you :). Last time I shot on both a Saturday and a Sunday, my shoulder complained all week!  I must be getting old!

Remind me never to arm wrestle you :). Last time I shot on both a Saturday and a Sunday, my shoulder complained all week!  I must be getting old!
Only did 350 so far this week as I have a bad lower back which kills my ability to concentrate.  Just doing Honesberie tomorrow 100 bird and then the shoot off for the Rizzini competition.

I sympathise Sian. My sciatica been playing up for a few days so not shot or even taken the dog out properly. Not too bad today so drove an hour to visit daughter who instantly presented me with DIY chores, then she allowed me to buy her lunch at local tea room. ?

sciatica  :blink: been there done that, 6 months off work and went private cost me £35,000................Hooooo the pain..............

pain indeed mate. Have had it for thirty years and on average every two years it becomes that bad I spend two weeks on the lounge floor.......you know the script. Yes I go private too, a physio a mile from me she is very good and as soon as I feel anything other than the usual daily bearable pain I get to the physio pronto.

pain indeed mate. Have had it for thirty years and on average every two years it becomes that bad I spend two weeks on the lounge floor.......you know the script. Yes I go private too, a physio a mile from me she is very good and as soon as I feel anything other than the usual daily bearable pain I get to the physio pronto.

The best result for me was hiring a private pool at Longton ( its cheap ) just get the weight off your back in the water no need to swim just chill, maybe you should try it, i swear by it

What has this to do with

Poor Quality Cartridges

:angel:

slight thread drift.....I don't think anyone noticed ?

The best result for me was hiring a private pool at Longton ( its cheap ) just get the weight off your back in the water no need to swim just chill, maybe you should try it, i swear by it

What has this to do with

Poor Quality Cartridges

:angel:
Longton....as in Stoke?

yep its a bit out in the wilds in the frozen north west.

there is a bloke with a banjo and a bloke with a guitar .

yep, tis purely medicinal I can assure you.

Nothing to do with you being a piss pot then
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back