1st time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotgun_rob

well, had my first session of clay shooting today. absolutely loved it. even managed to hit a simultaneous pair of rabbits (if thats what u call it). I cant wait for my next outing.

Nice one Rob :)

Glad you enjoyed it and welcome to the wonderful sport of clay shooting :)

Jon.

Glad you enjoyed busting up them there clays , as others have said ... It's addictive

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

glad u enjoyed it rob .. as the others have said it is addictive and can lead to financial ruin :D

well, had my first session of clay shooting today. absolutely loved it. even managed to hit a simultaneous pair of rabbits (if thats what u call it). I cant wait for my next outing.
Hi Rob, like you, I have just started. I am waiting for my licence to be processed, in the meantime I am taking lessons. It realy is addictive and I cant wait to have my own kit and practice as much as I want. Good luck with it. Dave.

Hi Rob, like you, I have just started. I am waiting for my licence to be processed, in the meantime I am taking lessons. It realy is addictive and I cant wait to have my own kit and practice as much as I want. Good luck with it. Dave.
hello Dave, i used to go rough shooting a coupla years ago. I have picked up some bad habits from shooting rabbits. the instructor who took me clay shooting yesterday gave me some really good corrective advice. starting off with lessons is a great way to kickstart your progress and to make sure correct technique is applied in the first place. good luck.

Back