4th Ashes test

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a shooting forum!

What relevance is cricket to shooting?

Boring old farts game I'm afraid, almost as bad as football!

Tin hat on retreating into my nuclear shelter now!

This is a shooting forum!

What relevance is cricket to shooting?

Boring old farts game I'm afraid, almost as bad as football!

Tin hat on retreating into my nuclear shelter now!
'Boring old farts'.....Shall we compare the average age of playing cricketers to that of clay\game shooters?......

This is the lounge, non clay shooting topics! The subject of the thread is in the title. If you don't like the subject don't read the thread!

May I remind you that GD is something of a dab hand at the game too!

Bowling out Australia for 60 runs is far from 'watching paint dry' and Broads performance today will go down in the history books. 8 wickets for 15 runs has only been bettered twice in test history.

As a spectator sport I suspect that clay shooting holds about as much interest as a good cricket match!

To each their own as they say.

personsally, I'd rather watch/play a team game over an individual sport/hobby. For me, cricket is infinitely more exciting to watch than clay shooting and I reckon I am not alone (outside of the clay shooting community). However, like Nimbusgb says, each to their own...

Why is it you can never find an Aussie when you want one?

Not that I would want to gloat or anything! (Not much!!)   :taunt:

I went shooting yesterday morning and by the time I was back the Aussies were gone.  Did enjoy the afternoon listening to TMS though.

Bowling out Australia for 60 runs is far from 'watching paint dry' and Broads performance today will go down in the history books. 8 wickets for 15 runs has only been bettered twice in test history.
Yes Broad and the slip catchers' performances were outstanding, I watched it on the news, but as you say such excitement has only been bettered twice in test history.  Normally .......... :smile:

I am informed that there are 11 Australians applying for asylum on the basis that if they were to return to Aus, they may be physically assaulted! :)

I heard it was all down to a terrible spelling mistake, it seems the Australians sent their Croquet team.......... boom boom tish!

Latest posts

Back