Add-on foresight extension to enable left-eyed shooter to shoot off right shoulder? Help, please!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapped

Help, please! In a magazine article or advertisement - I can't remember where - I've seen a left-hand foresight extension that attaches at the muzzle of a shotgun to enable a left-eyed shooter to shoot off their right shoulder. Please tell me where I can find this device.

No, but thanks for your reply. There are two I'm chasing. One a half-length rib that's parallel to, and bolts on to, the the left side of the main rib. The other an arm that's 90 degrees to the rib at the muzzle and holds a foresight bead that the left eye can look at instead of the one at the muzzle. Cheers.

No, but thanks for your reply. There are two I'm chasing. One a half-length rib that's parallel to, and bolts on to, the the left side of the main rib. The other an arm that's 90 degrees to the rib at the muzzle and holds a foresight bead that the left eye can look at instead of the one at the muzzle. Cheers.
It’s a add on side rib that’s currently banned in registered shooting

Back