Another new shooter in Poole

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ianinpoole

Hi guys,

Been shooting at Southern, preferring trap at present, done a couple of DTL and an ABT with Garry2749,

ABT is a bit of a hoot !! Loved it !!

Had originally planned sporting but will give that a miss for now. Seems like mixing it up is not always a good thing ?

Hi guys,

Been shooting at Southern, preferring trap at present, done a couple of DTL and an ABT with Garry2749,

ABT is a bit of a hoot !! Loved it !!

Had originally planned sporting but will give that a miss for now. Seems like mixing it up is not always a good thing ?
Hi Ian, fancy seeing you here!!! The county ABT the other week was a killer, but we did our best didn't we ??!!! Are you going to try the county OT in May? Hope we get a decent day for it . :biggrin:

Hi Ian even though I am still waiting for my licence you seem to be getting well in to things. Am being told it could take 6 months. I am in Bournemouth

Hi Ian, fancy seeing you here!!! The county ABT the other week was a killer, but we did our best didn't we ??!!! Are you going to try the county OT in May? Hope we get a decent day for it . :biggrin:
Hi Les, yes it was rather a steep learning curve ! on seater patterns and shooting !

My practice is a bit erratic for a couple of months, just returned from Eire seeing the inlaws and friends and off to France in May so will miss the OT unfortunately. From June onwards I will have another big push to get as much practice in as I can. When are you next around ?

Hi Les, yes it was rather a steep learning curve ! on seater patterns and shooting !

My practice is a bit erratic for a couple of months, just returned from Eire seeing the inlaws and friends and off to France in May so will miss the OT unfortunately. From June onwards I will have another big push to get as much practice in as I can. When are you next around ?
will send you a pm mate.

Latest posts

Back