Any Pediatricians on here at all?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

Weird question I know...got something going on with one of my kids..NHS are being a touch slow with a Consultant..so wondered if any of you fabulous people or partners are in the know?

Thought I would ask, as the diversity of forum members often surprises me.

Feel free to PM me.

Many thanks

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so weird!!! I had a sports related problem with my two knees for 18 months, pain was keeping me up at nights, doctors were trying to convince me I was fine.........put a post on snipers hide and a sports Phisio from Florida PM'd me with a list of questions offering to help. Half a dozen emails later he had diagnosed housemaids knee and some weird patela tendinitis caused by kneeling on concrete at my work. He very kindly sent me some shoe inserts, Braur knee supports and gave me an exercise program to follow, wouldn't accept anything for his help, "I make that much an hour treating sports stars in Florida that the money to send you some knee supports is like 10 seconds of my day, anyway I like reading your Scottish hunting posts and you can't do that with tendonitis!!!" Hell of a nice guy, and I'm very gratefully to him as I'm now pain free after 12 months of knee supports and exercise!!!

Wish there was a similar chap to sort my sciatica been lying on the floor all week its agony.

Op - sorry to hijack post i cant help but hope you get sorted.

Cheers guys.

I know from other, non Shooting Forums, just how varied the membership can be...so I thought I would ask..

Back