been to the shops today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevekeat

Went to get a few bits today, milk, eggs, bread and.......... oh my new shooter.

In all seriousness I went to buy a used Caesar Guerini summit sporting but the new one was only another £500.00 with 10 year warranty, all the chokes you could want.

Chopped in the Winchester select too.

Very impressed can't wait to put some carts down it, but I have to wait until Sunday unless I get a miracle at work.

post-382-0-74333800-1393967514.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140304_006.jpg
    WP_20140304_006.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very very nice gun Steve, good luck with 1st shoot on Sunday.

Brilliant!  I'm on my way to Tescos right now. I hope they've got them in my local supermarket too??

Nice gun Steve. Looks like a long barrel?  Enjoy!!   :biggrin:

Which gun shop sells milk and eggs?

Nice looking gun, don't blame you splashing a bit extra for a new one, I'd have done the same especially if you're going to hang onto it.

What size eggs did you get by the way, 7.5s or 8s?

Enjoy.

Its a 32", my coach helped me select the right one from many, I did try both the 30 and 32 but the 32 felt smoother. Big step up from the Winchester select although it was a great starter gun.

Itching to get out with it.

Thanks all.

Very nice gun Steve. Which shop did you buy it from?

Mark

Lovely gun! Must have been Waitrose you got that in I don't think Sainsbury's sell that brand :) Funny how we shooters say ... it was only £500 for the new gun over the second hand one... :)

The cost of peace and quiet is always proportional to the the amount of traceable cost of a new gun. This is why mine are always cash sales or exchanges.

Nice pick Steve. Hope you enjoy it :good:  

Can I also ask where you bought it from? 

Top choice Steve. You know it makes sense. More of you coming to the CG fold now. I have heard even sloppy has a very nice limited edition case hardened C G Summit

Better not get into which eggs are better, might start a 30 page discussion, anyway everyone knows 7.5s are best for sporting ;-)
Nah, let 'em fight it out.

I usually use Quail's Eggs for Skeet. Medium sized Chicken Eggs for Sporting and Ducks eggs for...erm...Duck.

I like to carry a selection for Sporting; you will quite often see my changing my Yolks . . .

quail-chicken-duck-egg.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on SkeetUK! Dragging this off thread again! :spiteful:

You're getting a bit egg-cited aren't you?. Surely you know when en-oeuf is en-oeuf!!  xD

Latest posts

Back