Best websites to advertise guns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeyskura

Hi guys and gals, I was just wondering, in your opinions, which sites are best to advertise on if you have guns for sale? I ask because I have two Italian trap guns for sale and could do with them shifted smartish!

Well I should start by advertising them here on Shootbay identifying them as trap guns.

Provide photos and a location of the guns in case anyone wants to come and see them or alternatively say which shoots you will be attending when you you will have the guns with you for inspection!

Once we know what you are trying to sell we may have additional suggestions.

He is an experienced shot and knows how and where to shift guns....just saying :wink:

Hi guys and gals, I was just wondering, in your opinions, which sites are best to advertise on if you have guns for sale? I ask because I have two Italian trap guns for sale and could do with them shifted smartish!
Guntrader works as long as you price it right, provide good photographs and accurate information which a prospective buyer may find useful over and above similar guns for sale.

Unfortunately you miss out on all sorts of amusing "pick me up" replies common to forum sales sections such as: 

Always wanted one exactly like this but gutted you're 80 miles away.

Any more photo's pls.

What is the make of the recoil pad ?

Can you measure the cast and drop at Monte Carlo for me pls.

Do you know the year of manufacture, because they changed to Unobtanium steel around 89/90.

Any chance of a few sample patterns with the bottom barrel at 23 yards with Vapour XX 28 gram coated shot ?

Are you open to px ? I have a Miroku 800 trap gun with 28" barrels choked skeet/skeet, don't shoot trap anymore but it smokes everything.

Can you RFD it so I can try it for fit, I'll pay your asking price if I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proshock??? Not heard of that.....

Gunwatch is free for first ad if not trade iirc at the end of the day lots of guns for sale, as a recent wanted advertiser I bought a gun that wasn't necessarily for sale at the time ;)

PS is one the family guy guerini?

Gunwatch is free for first ad if not trade iirc at the end of the day lots of guns for sale, as a recent wanted advertiser I bought a gun that wasn't necessarily for sale at the time ;)

i think the proshock bit is what you might call low level SPAM

i think the proshock bit is what you might call low level SPAM
Proshock is a custom ear protection manufacturer that I work for.... Hardly spam.

It's part of my forum sig!

www.proshock.co.uk

And has my permission to be included on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think some people should invest in some proshock earplugs to prevent the last few brain cells between their ears from escaping :spiteful:

Proshock is a custom ear protection manufacturer that I work for.... Hardly spam. It's part of my forum sig! www.proshock.co.uk
Not at all Proshock is ear plugs made by one of the members on here.
sorry after just reading the post "Proshock??? Not heard of that........"i i bingled proshock thinking it might actually be a site in my fully flued up delirium and found they didn't sell guns and couldn't figure out why it was there,i didnt even notice which person was posting or anything else

and having just read the post "to all user of twitter and facebook i thought it may actually of been something to with it

if proshock had been the screen name of the poster i probably wouldn't have noticed

apologies for any offence caused it was most certainly not my intent

oh it just gets worse...now i actually realise he signs his messages www.proshock.co.uk

i just saw three websites in a row in the post and one didn't fit by  what i knew then...DOH

nevermind there's always another day and i will probably blunder through that to

No problem schmokin you now know where to come to get your custom ear protection. ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

No problem schmokin you now know where to come to get your custom ear protection. ;-) Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
i actually bought some last year with the metal valve in  them from a local audiologist very good certainly much better than the generic types of which i have tried a few,but i do find they seem to irritate my ear slightly after a long day.

I can see why you had so much trouble with your Muller Choke now

Latest posts

Back