Best websites to advertise guns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"slightly off topic" - If you look at the top this thread was started by Joeyskura asking advice about the best website to advertise guns ;)

Double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeyskura

So what 'Italian guns' have you got to get rid of?

DT

I've got an mx2000/8, 30 3/4", fixed chokes with a very nice Monte Carlo stock, rounded foreend, coil spring trigger with an extra set of leaf spring triggers. All hand oiled finish, no cheap lacquered factory finish. Very good condition, hardly shot, action still tight.

And...

An mx8, has been used a lot (I shot it all over the globe and the uk throughout my junior career). I had the action and barrels re-blacked and has never been shot since. It has a nice trap stock and beaver tail foreend, both hand oiled. Barrels are 29 1/2" with fixed chokes. Trigger assembly is leaf sprung.

I have a photo of the mx2000/8, the mx8's woodwork is currently down South being re-checkered and spruced up. I will post shortly

"slightly off topic" - If you look at the top this thread was started by Joeyskura asking advice about the best website to advertise guns ;)
fair point i am just trying to avoid any further mention of the aforementioned subject so that it can be left as it is without inflaming the subject,i got lost at earplugs :suicide:

1509067_10153718760970710_1856105073_n.jpg
1011235_10153718760525710_584515630_n.jpg
1013226_10153718760160710_116426752_n.jpg

These are just some photos taken with an iPhone, excuse the low resolution and poor quality. Obviously i am going to take more "professional" photos for advertising purposes, i may even feature an ashtray or a chopping board.... .

Lovely gun! The stock wood looks much nicer than the fore end though? Fair comment? Still a beauty though... but take it off the hob it does not need heating up :)

Thankyou!

Yeah, it's been a nice gun, shot a couple of 100's in practise at utr and 99 in competition so there is nothing wrong with the gun! I'm not one for blaming my tools... :p

Admittedly the stock wood is grades above the foreend wood, as it was factory standard and I acquired the stock during my travels. ;)

Well I don't think you will have much trouble moving that gun on to a new owner... I cannot justify another gun so soon but had I not just spent some money I may have been up for that. Best of luck on the sale but looking at that you will have no trouble.

How much for the chopping board and will you accept CC payment ?

Latest posts

Back