Best xmas pressie

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from others greg, no cheating :)
In that case I pass. Never received anything worth a mention.

Actually that's not strictly true. I did get a very nice pair of BKS cuff links last year after Matt's heads up!

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg

I too am struggling a bit to be honest as I cant remember anythiing truly worthy of this thread. I could be really synical and say seperation on boxing day quickly followed with divorce in 1996 ftom 1st mrs nut case but I would not want to be so unfestive as to mention it :)

Reminds me of the old joke.

Husband, to wife: What do want for Xmas?

Wife: A divorce!

Husband: I wasn't thinking of spending that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not a joke that is fact, anyone who thinks shooting is expensive wants to have a go at divorce. I was lucky to escape with my sanity and bugger all else apart from my clothes and my guns, that was quite literally it. Ouch. :)

Bloody good move though and worth every penny, anyway happy xmas :)

Oh i read it hand made, i need new glasses :)

Very nice even so.

Ps

You actually said hade made, xmas drinks already perchance :)

Can I revise my previous entry. Just been given an IPad Air by my better half. :D  

Happy Christmas everybody. 

DT

This years, bound photo album and calendar full of my 2013 clay shooting pictures... of me, my boys, my wife, all four of us, from all through the year, from lessons in February, compititions all over Scotland, English open sporting and FITASC pictures, Scottish champs, home international pictures from Ballydugan in N. Ireland, the squads I've shot with...not expensive to buy/make, most of the pictures her own, some buy Linda Mellor, (Scottish field sports photographer) more time and effort...but priceless!!!

Mrs ips did similar for me in 2012 was one of those clear wall poster things with all the years pics and programs, including my kriegoff program signed by the great and legendry canadian ot shooter susan nattras.

As you say darky not expensive but pressies dont have to cost a lot to mean more.

I know you and I have had many differences but I dont take things personally, so you take this any way you want to

I wish you and your family a happy new year and you have a good shooting season me old mate.

I get the best present every Sunday, a missus that is happy for me to go shooting for hours and hours!!

.I know you and I have had many differences but I dont take things personally, so you take this any way you want toI wish you and your family a happy new year and you have a good shooting season me old mate.
oh well no one can say I didnt try.

Matt

darkside and i have had our differences over the last 12mths on a few occasions for whatever reason. My reply to his post was an attempt to put it behind us by way of wishing his family a happy new year. My last post was in frustration that he did not have the decency to reply. And no i do not believe he didn't see it or that he has me on ignore.

Anyway as i say you Cant say i didn't try.

Latest posts

Back