Blaser F3 custom?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry gang been busy. What I meant by get 2 is actually meant in two ways. 

1, the older blasers had huge faults and I see them daily with issues. Newer ones not so much. 

2,  a huge price increase is coming so a good time to make money buy old price sell new 

last thing I have to say the daftest post of 2021 has already been won. “The parcour was a copy of the Miroku” 😂😂
believe its a copy of the remington ....or updated version

Sorry Lloyd hadnt got as far as to see your reply .didnt intend to repeat

Correction:- 

The Parcour  was influenced by the Miroku design through input from a Belgian trained Krieghoff man .

The K80 was influenced by the design of the Remington , which was brought over to Europe by American business men to find companies that may have been interested in producing it after Remington decided to cease production . These companies included Browning, Miroku ( Japan) , Valmet ( Finland) , before Krieghoff got the contract 

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting to know what influence the miroku made ? seems more updated remmie to me

Jason ,

Yes the K80 is influenced by the Remington 32 but the Parcours was conceived to cater for the Gameshooters , initially it was very popular but suffered from complaints of being too lively due to light weight barrels which Krieghoff have now addressed with a slightly heavier barrel set option.

As price has been mentioned in the context of high end guns, meaning rare wood and bespoke engraving and the obligatory personal customer service, I thought I’d have a dig around and see what this means. 

I came across a pice in which Maurio Perazzi was being interviewed. He mentioned building around 150-200 guns per year. Now this didn’t indicate if this was total or just custom product.  At a starting price of approximately £10k and north of £60k not being unheard of, I’d bet on there being a few guns that are unheard of more much more that that.

A quick gander at the accounts of Purdey shows a turnover of £10.5M if we assume a paltry £105k per gun that’s 100 guns a year. if I recollect correctly I think they actually make around 60-80 guns a year. Also part of their revenue will be apparel.  

Interesting that Purdey is owned by the Richemont group. That’s a neat little circular market  Buy a gun and why not have a look at a lovely £50k JLC watch whilst you’re at it sir? It will go lovely in your collection and bring it to a nice round number of 50 to complement the 49 luxury watches you already own. And whilst I’m thinking about it sir, if you order just one more Purdey that will you an owner of ten Purdey shotguns and rifles . They’d look nice too sitting in the gun room with those H&H, Boss & Co  and your trio of Westleys. And of course you’ve always got those custome Blaser’s and Perazzi for days rough shooting sir.

Would you like me to call Rolls Royce for you sir and have the cullinan kitted out with a larger gun store? Sill me sir... would that be the orange cullinan or the black one?

So... I can see the thinking behind the idea that Blaser are upping the ante to access a wealthier clientele. You know, not hose destitute folks who measure their wealth in a mere 8 figures .

Perhaps they fancy getting acquired by Chanel, Lois Vuitton or to join their contemporaries or maybe Estée Lauder so they can have a gunsmith in their collection like their peers

I came across a pice in which Maurio Perazzi was being interviewed. He mentioned building around 150-200 guns per year. Now this didn’t indicate if this was total or just custom product.
According their website they build 7 per day.

According their website they build 7 per day.
Well, a slight underestimate on my part then 😬

Perhaps he said 150-200 a month? I can’t find the interview now to cross reference unfortunately 

Reactions: JDL
That would be about right then and makes more sense in terms of the size of their facilities and machinery on display in the various youtube-adventures. 

Jason ,

Yes the K80 is influenced by the Remington 32 but the Parcours was conceived to cater for the Gameshooters , initially it was very popular but suffered from complaints of being too lively due to light weight barrels which Krieghoff have now addressed with a slightly heavier barrel set option.
You been smoking again. The parcour is perfect for game shooting and the heavier barrel is for the clay market 

Personally, the light parcours barrels suit me.  Typical female crap upper body strength makes them much easier to control for me.  I don't have to give them a massive push to get them moving and them overdo it a a result the way I would with heavier barrels.  I've tried a few nose heavy guns and they just don't work for me.

Personally, the light parcours barrels suit me.  Typical female crap upper body strength makes them much easier to control for me.  I don't have to give them a massive push to get them moving and them overdo it a a result the way I would with heavier barrels.  I've tried a few nose heavy guns and they just don't work for me.
They haven’t exactly hampered Mark Winser either..

We’re lucky to all have our own preferences, otherwise we wouldn’t have much choice...

Another advantage is that we can now discuss our preferences and opinions on this forum 😉

Latest posts

Back