Blatant plug from a proud dad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

OK, not content with trying to get Harry into the England shooting team this a blatant plug for my daughter's band 'Call Atlantis' who I hope will make it big one day so I don't have to.

They have been together for about a year or so and regularly 'gigging' in and around the Birmingham area.

They have couple of videos on Youtube, the first of which 'Past Regrets, Future Threats', is rapidly approaching 1 million plays. Links to the YT videos are below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr-18PBgGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JHp-4xOvE

I would respectfully ask forum members to have a listen to the tracks and if you like it then post a 'like' on You Tube and on their band page on FB http://www.facebook....#!/CallAtlantis . Then when the band become famous (rich) I can retire and spend more time shooting and riding my bike
icon_biggrin.gif

Many thanks in advance

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
DT - Excellent stuff, not my usual style of music, but well produced, decent quality videos and commercial enough that they could do quite well from it... liked both on YT and FB. Good luck with it.

Liked both as well as requested. I liked them. They have a great sound (very American). She looks really good with the pink hair. Nice production. And she has a great way of signing off each video, the facial feature at the end are great.

Only one real important thing.....don't let her use the white top and the hoody again as it did not suit her (was that video the first one that they did? She look more relaxed in the second video) for trendy video clothing it was too 'English'......remember on u-tube you get watchers from all over the World.....the clothes on the first video (which I though was much better) were just right. And she has a great interplay with the camera. You do not really watch the others in the group.

Skateboarder / surfer shabby chic looks good, and changing hair colour especially the pink.....and the makeup...but get professional help because what you use at night under lights is totally different to what you use in day light. If they cannot afford professional makeup artist for the next videos then they need to watch on u-tube how others in the same area use it to look good and work.

You got a little star on your hands there.....and not X factor crap....!!

Only my opinion..........(but some years ago I did have a rock group from Belgium living with me at my farm during post production with BMG :) and went on their Europe tour with them - it was an interesting year :) :) :) ......!!)

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments. I'll be sure to pass them on.

Nic. The first vid was the 'Past Regrets' one. The drummer got a bit carried away with the double kick and he has now gone thank heavens. The new drummer is much better (and not such a knob).

Re: the pink hair she has been lambasted by some You Tube viewers for trying to look like Hayley Williams (Paramore) so it had to go. Its been about four or five different colours since then (including green and blue :mellow: ).

The cheeky smile at the end of each vid is a big fave of mine as well.

Cheers

DT

Pink looked great. I always like those who can change colour and style.....isn't it great that these days they can use u-tube and FB to get the message out.

Maybe Hayley organised a u-tube negative vote.........competition? :) :)

Anyway I hope they get lucky and signed up.

Watched some of it but me sound isnt working (dont know why yet) so cant comment on that bit but vid looks great and mini dogtyred looks very proffesional you must be very proud of her :)

Latest posts

Back