Briley or Teague

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had a fixed choked gun and was looking to convert this to a multi, which of the above options would you go for.

Also, does anyone know a rough price to do the above, (including say five chokes).

Also, is there any advantage in having extended chokes?

Thanks POL.

I like extended chokes as I don't have to use a choke key which makes changing chokes so much more of a palava than just twiddling off the extenders and checking their tightness.

Nigel Teague's website gives some indicative prices from memory.

I have Teague extended chokes in my gun which work very well.

The Teague website gives you all the information you could need.

If you had a fixed choked gun and was looking to convert this to a multi, which of the above options would you go for.

Also, does anyone know a rough price to do the above, (including say five chokes).

Also, is there any advantage in having extended chokes?

Thanks POL.
If your gun is nose heavy and you wish to address this then go ThinWall Teagues as they're very light, if not Briley would be my preference for no other reason than they have notches in the end which aids removal, the Teagues work on metal on metal friction which makes me wince.

There is no performance difference between standard and extended but the latter can protect the end of the gun if you are clumsy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Great comments.

I can find the price for both the Briley and Teague chokes now. But do you guys know the price to get the barrels bored.

Thanks

POL.

If you bingle Teague price list it should take you the price lists for the thin wall conversions with various options, go for the long thin wall conversion if you can afford it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Great comments.

I can find the price for both the Briley and Teague chokes now. But do you guys know the price to get the barrels bored.

Thanks

POL.
Pretty sure the prices shown on the link I posted include the barrel boring. 

It is, but you cant access the correct page from some devices, for instance i need to bingle the page and go in directly. I had a Zoli trap teagued when I started back in April, have to say it was a good choice

Latest posts

Back